The International Society of DAO Deficiency promotes the progress of science and industry in favour of the population affected by this metabolic disorder. Society was founded on 21 February 2012.
It is a Society with legal personality and full capacity to act, under the Organic Law 1/2002, of March 22 and with supplementary rules.
- To exchange ideas so as to understand DAO deficiency’s biological basis as well as the clinical, diagnostic and therapeutic aspects and prevention more deeply;
- To promote these scientific developments, so they can affect the healthcare system, and therefore, the welfare of DAO deficiency patients and to promote medical care, doctor’s office and the diagnosis of patients.
- To develop and improve health care and food products so that the quality of life of people with this enzyme deficiency is improved.
- Any other legal activity related to the above-mentioned purposes.
- To promote and organize prevention, health education and information campaigns.
- To sponsor meetings, training courses, studies and research.
- To establish relations with scientific and cultural bodies or similar societies.
- To establish relations with food and technological development enterprises.
Promoting, Sponsoring and Establishing relationships
There are no upcoming events at this time.
¿What is the DAO deficiency, which is the role of the histamine and which treatments exist? Interview to Dr. Pedro Ojeda
16 July, 2019
¿How is it diagnosed the DAO deficiency? Interview to Dr. Eva Ruiz
15 July, 2019
Los seis signos del Déficit de DAO, una de las causas más importantes de migraña
31 May, 2019
The biomedical company DR Healthcare install a Research Center and a Production plant in Rovira i Virgili Unviversity
2 April, 2019
Can you be allergic to alcohol? – Infosalus.com
28 March, 2019